Motivational Poster

Friday, March 21, 2008

We are all DOOMED

Hey everyone happy easter and all that funky jazz. To celebrate this wonderous non-christian occasion, I'd like to give you all a treat.

The first of many to come "MITCHELL SHORT FILMS!" This is the part one installment of a three part cartoon episode called "Steppin' on my turf!"
Hope you guys like it.


Mitch's Shorts - Steppin' on my tuff! (Part One) from Mitchell Druce on Vimeo.

For all those who want to know what tools I used. Adobe flash CS3 with the Bamboo WACOM tablet, and then finished up with Adobe After Effects. And yes, this was rushed (4 hours), and once I've finished all three parts I'll run over them all again to make things look a little more nice.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Are you after feedback Mitch, or is this a just for fun thing?

Mitch said...

Just for fun. I know it goes against half of your "what not to do with animation"
rules.

Mitch said...

but, you know me Ian, always after opinions. So long as it will help me :D

Ellie said...

nawww that alien is so cute *squeeee*

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online