Motivational Poster

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Horton Hears A what?

I managed to go see horton hears a who today using my young nephew as an excuse for not looking like such a panzy.

and in the great words of Prince Habibu "It is simply awesome!"

Snappy scenes and a good example of pushing movements to their limits and then beyond. And ontop of it all. If someone could make a joke out of every freaken object in a room, it'd be the guys who made this film. And of course there HAD to be a musical number at the end, which I'm sure the animators would have had a fun time playing around with.

and what kind of movie would it be without a 2 minute sequence of horton and morton paying the crap out of anime through the medium of an enraged ninja elephant and a pikachu-esque lightning mouse.

I highly recommend everyone in my class to check this one out. IMMEDIATLY!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online