Motivational Poster

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rogue Balls

Nothing new. Just using old techniques with new software and very very bored. For the record this is over 500 frames. 500 frames of crap, but still 500 frames non the less. I guess what this personal excersize was about trying to push movement to it's fastest. Ian wanted us to try and make something so fast that we would lose sight of its movement. I think at about frame 382 it did it for me. What do you guys think?

Well it's 2:30 so I best be off to bed. I'll see all my wonderful animation class mates on monday. Apparently it's the important (must attend) class... Like I miss any of Ian's classes anyway. sheesh.


Rogue Balls from Mitchell Druce on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Nathan Green said...

And you thought i was good at flash, shiiiit man. This is tight!

No really, this is really really good, you've just crushed my shreads of dignity and pride...I hope you're happy :(

Ryan said...

man that was sooo cool.

specially when the balls were facing off and there was that whole camera rotation! :D

Mitch said...

Hell no Nathan. You know far more about flash than I do. I used none of flash's tools apart from blank frames and the pen tool.

Besides. I'm not the one with a special mention on the ARC blog website ;) congrats man.

Danielli said...

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!.......dont mind me just practicing.

frank said...

nice

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online