Motivational Poster

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

For all those who are unfortunate enough to be out of the loop, Dan and I have come up with an idea for a strangly funny series of animated skits based in the office environment. The unofficial name of the show will be called "This Means Business" and will be loosly based on the morbid imagination of two great minds combined.

Also ontop of this I'll be working on a personal project by myself hopefully with the voice talents of the same people who will be helping us out with This Means Business. This ones called The uberNaturals, or just uN for short. This project I've been working on for about 6 months so far. I've been turning alot of my friends into cartoon characters one by one (at their expense mind you) and I have been writing amazingly long intertwining stories for them all. Which I'm still working on.
If all goes well, it should be one hell of a cartoon. Here are some concept art designs for some of my friends. ENJOY!




4 comments:

Ryan said...

Maaaaaaaaaaan! this would require SO much work! but i mean, i'd like to see you do it, i think it would be a really fun project if you could get a big group of people involved over some sort of holiday.

Ellie said...

Nice sketches. Your style is cool and unique :) I like very much! Its an ambitious idea, but do-able. I look forward to the completion! :)

frank said...

Is that heading for your poll, in the right hand column, does it really say, "What is man fart?"

None of the answers seem to match!

Hey Mitch I like your work.

You're gonna have to think about simplifying the linework on your skillfully rendered character portraits to get the most from them in an animation. I think.

Mitch said...

Oh definitly Frank I agree... These are just detailed concepts. It'll be crapped down to nice little simple characters when the flash comes out.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online