Motivational Poster

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'd like to thank those who where nice enough to answer my Fan Art question "what is Fan Art". I'd like to reserve a special thanx to those five, who gave a proper answer too :). The figures say that the majority of people who voted on my poll agree that Fan Art is the physical manifestation of Sparta. I'd love to believe that as well, but alas, acid died out in the mid 90's so this can't be the case. So there we have it, Fan Art is a love for a specific type of artwork.

In other news, Crazed mad men without arms have been terrorising various computers at southbank. I've managed to capture one of them reaking havok on film.

Some scenes may frighten some small children and sexually inadequate teens. Viewer discretion is advised.


Disabled High Jump from Mitchell Druce on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Az said...

Haha oh my that jump was one of the sexiest jumps I've ever seen in a long time (8

Aw nuts I missed the fanart discussion ): -TRIES TO FOLLOW EVERYONE-

Ryan said...

ACID IS STILL ALIVE MAN! O_o

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online