Motivational Poster

Friday, September 4, 2009

Robin grew some nice boobs from Mitchell Druce on Vimeo.



I'd really like some feed back on my robin hood animation here before I continue on only to find that I've got to go back and delete like 50 frames :P Also I'd like to point out for SOME annoying reason the sound seems SLIGHTLY out of sync... this is not the case, I don't know what vimeo did to my file.

aaand this is a nice collection of my work so far

progression show reel from Mitchell Druce on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Ian said...

If the dood is blind then it needs to be more obvious that he has realized the arms are missing. He seems to scream out that the arms are missing before he has even touched the shoulders or at least as he touches them. making the reaction a bit to quick.

This is a mistake I made with my last 11 sec entry. There was a cake in it, and because I didn't frame it and show it clearly in relation to the characters lots of people said, "wheres the cake?" instead of admiring my animation. Unless there is a specific reason to be obscure then you have to make sure things are clear :)

Anthony Diclemen said...

Thanks for the post! Deep breathing exercises are excellent for anxiety and many people report positive results from meditation. Some other natural anxiety remedies to look into are St.John's Wort, SAMe, L-Theanine, and Tryptophan.

Mitch said...

Thanks Ian! your right about that. I'll see what I can do

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online