Motivational Poster

Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's time to say goodbye to another fantastic months worth of holidays of partying and animation... and just going back to plain old animation for the next 4 months or so. The Mitch in me is saying I had an awesome time, but the Mian "mitch/ian hibrid" in me is saying I could have done a turd load more animation.

Having said that, I regret nothing, EAPS were made, friends held hands and were merry. Maya add ons were explored and some people found love, and simulataneously some cried, but HEY what are parties for?

looking forward to coming back to tafe :)



Here's to hang overs that continue to last for more than 2 days :)

2 comments:

Frank said...

I hope it wasn't indiscriminant brain cell death Mitch. Animation is, after a recent quest, the beautiful lovechild of maths, physics, geometry, classical philosophy, movement, observation and music. And you're going to need more than a few hundred thousand astrocytes to hold on to those concepts. Oh, and I hope you were the one finding love and not the one crying.

Mitch said...

hahah neither. I was merely an onlooker to some magic that took place on friday. My brain should still be roaring with enough animagic for the rest of the year :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online