Motivational Poster

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where's Linus?



BALL IS ON THE LOOSE! SQUARE FACED MAN YET TO APPEAR IN COURT!

late thursday afternoon, a one Linus 'ping pong' Mcreevy went on a rampage in TeleTubby land. "He snuggled up in my lap even after I told him not to... I feel violated" said an emotionally, and sexually scarred Tinky Winky. "He was very disrespectful and he reaked of Irish Whiskey", said Laa-Laa. "He laughed at my hand bag" Said Po. "I'm used to balls, but he went too far", cried Dipsy.
Mr. Daniel Goodman, owner of Linus ergo ultimately responcible for the balls actions refuses to say anything on the matter at this point and time. More news on the Linus case tomorrow at 7.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Well done Mr. Pink. I am slightly disturbed you know the names of all those alien looking things. Just shows a chose the correct man for the job.

Mitch said...

any time Frank

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online