Motivational Poster

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I came up with this fantastic idea the other day to get people through deviant art to send me 30 second audio clips that they create and I animate over the top of. Nothing too fancy with the animation but enough to still be constructive for me and entertaining for them. I really hope it gets off the ground. This is an Ad for it here :) I'm also getting some of the southbank students in on it too.


Your Dialogue - My Animation by ~Ludichrist on deviantART

stayed up all night and some of the morning finishing this one off :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this ad youv'e made, can't
wait to see your animations that are sparked by other peoples soundtracks. I really love your wonderful stretch and squash, and timing. I'm so impressed by your punchy ad.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online