Motivational Poster

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Why think ouside the box when you can think outside the screen. Thats right I'm talking about 3D eye popping animation. well to be more precise I'm talking about Stereoscopic Animation.

Remember those crazy magic eye pictures you used to look at that created a 3D image for you... THIS ISN'T THE SAME THING.
what I need you to do is go cross-eyed "if you can't go cross-eyed then its game over for you already"
only go cross-eyed subtly untill the 2 moving images create a 3rd image in the middle. Try and focus on that image.

if you can't get it straight away don't give up hope... it took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to look at my first stereoscopic image.


Stereoscopic - 3D flash boy by ~Ludichrist on deviantART

For all those who could see the 3D image.. I hope you enjoyed it :)

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online