Motivational Poster

Monday, February 25, 2008

So, as you can all see, I've been experimenting with different types of animation. Well by experimenting... My teachers been forcing it into my brain like mind rape. But I'm not exactly saying no... does that make me a whore?

Anyways so far it's been a wild ride, even though it's only been 2 weeks and a day. Not once have I felt the need to gaze dreamily out the window. I guess that's because the computer screen is my new window because the amount of possibilities I've been handed is nil to endless. Kinda like Courtney's 'Ya Mum' jokes.

I've also got a whole bunch of awesome idea's for cartoon's that I'm itching to havea go at once I'm a little better at this whole 'animation' stuff. If anyone wants in on one of my crazy projects, you know who to call.

Anyways, I've had enough to Blogging tonight so I'll leave it at Dan's obssession with Schindler's Lift.


Peace out Love Children.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online