Motivational Poster

Thursday, February 14, 2008

CONSPIRICY THEORY!

I can feel myself being sucked into another craze. *looks around and taps foot lightly on the ground to inspect the sturdiness of the floor* Damn you blogger.com you seem almost too comfortable to be a part of... This is probably all a part of Ian's (my animations teacher) evil master plan to turn myself and serveral other budding animators like me into inbetweener drones for his secret mind controlloing cartoon. I'm dead serious. I was going through his laptop the other day (pretending to go through my emails) when I saw a file marked "pr0n" naturally out of curiousity I checked out it's contents only to find incriminating evidence towards mind-conrolling means. Manipulative tactics and suspicious documents called crazy things like "The_Idiot's_Guide_To_Becoming_An_Evil_Animator.pdf" and "Class_Prayer_ Printouts.doc" I clicked on the class prayers one and I found this.

"This is my pencil. There are many like it but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my pencil is useless. Without my pencil I am useless."

I'm on to you Ian. You think you can get inside my head, *Put's on helmet made out of Aluminium Foil" well think again.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online