Motivational Poster

Monday, April 7, 2008

Ooooo, I thought you'd all like to see some new stuff of mine. This is one of the forest scenes for my cartoon that I'll be making sometime this year hopefully. Oh course I'll be putting all of this into a 3D environment using aftereffects etc. It'll be way cool, but for now, I only have happy 2D picture... well I say happy I really mean scarey. It's spose to be almost a thriller scene. Oh well I hope you guys like it.



In other news I hired out Tekkonkinkreet tonight so I'll be able to check that out, I'll post up some stuff about it later for you guys to check out. Hopefully I'll find this baby at a JB hi-fi sometime soon, if anyone finds a copy, give me a yell. cya later guys

2 comments:

Danielli said...

The second you read this comment you must say "frost bitten candy nipples" out loud in a scottish accent. Don't question it just do it.

Mitch said...

nice.... I just found my inner chi.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online